Knowledge Base and Technical Support
- Discontinued Products
- Gateway Blue
! Please read
- The Gateway Blue was discontinued very long ago.
- It had a black box, it was the first generation of the Gateway Lite BT product line. The last actual version is called now Gateway Lite BT (GBL3xxx), it is the 3rd generation and has a blue box.
- The last official firmware version for the Gateway Blue was version 7. At the bottom of this page you can download it with installation instructions.
- If you want to connect an iPod/iPhone that has a Lightning connection, then you can try it with an original Apple 30pin-to-Lightning adapter. Based on almost all of the feedbacks of the customers it works like this. The Dension Lightning adapter (LIA1GW0) is not compatible with the Gateway Blue, because the adapter came after the device was discontinued.
- You can download the user and installation manuals from here: