Knowledge Base and Technical Support
- Discontinued Products
- Gateway Five
! Please read
- The Gateway Five was discontinued very long ago.
- The next generation of it is the Gateway Pro BT.
- The last firmware version for the Gateway Five was version 43. At the bottom of this page you can download it with installation instructions.
- If you need a car side cable for your Gateway Five, you can get one, because the cable of the Gateway Pro BT can be used. (On the other hand the cable of the Gateway Five is not working with the Gateway Pro BT.)
- If you want to connect an iPod/iPhone that has a Lightning connection, then you can try it with an original Apple 30pin-to-Lightning adapter. Based on almost all of the feedbacks of the customers it works like this. The Dension Lightning adapter (LIA1GW0) is not compatible with the Gateway Five, because the adapter came after the device was discontinued.
- Bluetooth: Because the Gateway Five was discontinued long ago, it only contains older Bluetooth settings. If you want to use a smartphone through Bluetooth with it, you have more chance to make it work with an older version phone.
- You can download the user and installation manuals from here: