The BT audio on Gateway may be disabled by default, therefore it needs to be turned ON in the Settings \ BT Audio menu of the Gateway.
The procedure of activation:
- Go to the menu of the Gateway. It is various how you need to do that e.g.
- BMW: you need to press / select Disc 6
- Audi: press menu button on the steering wheel controls
- Select Settings menu of the Gateway
- Select BT Audio and enter to that menu
- Set option OFF to ON and save (e.g. On BMW you need to press and hold the FFW button)
- Turn the whole system OFF and wait 2 minutes
- Turn the system back ON
- Now the phone will connect with BT audio option too
- Go to the Source and select BT Audio
In case of Android smartphones please also make sure, that in the Bluetooth menu of the phone the music streaming is enabled for the connection between the Gateway and the smartphone.