The currently selected FM frequency is used by a local radio station. Try to find free frequency with your radio and then set the DAB+R to that by following the next steps:
- 1, Turn the ignition ON,
- 2, Press and hold the button for 3 seconds,
- Enter the frequency (from 87.6  to 107.9 ),
- Press the button to store the valid frequency,
- Switch to the selected frequency with your radio.
You can also start an automatic FM frequency scan. In this mode the device will looking for the nearest free frequency and will use that after restarts.
To use this option, you need to do the following:
- Turn the ignition ON,
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds,
- Press the up arrow button.
After these procedures, the device will be looking for a free frequency and will set it automatically. This frequency can be found if you do an FM scan with your radio.